The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 32 is the twelfth level in Lemonade Lake and the 8th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points in 22 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is not much of a difficulty here, except for a large amount of frosting blocking your way to earn points.
- With five colours, special candy creation can be somewhat limited.
- The player might have some trouble opening up the board.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,380 points per move.
- Your first priority is to open up the board by destroying the frosting squares at the middle of the board, opening up your possibilities.
- Once most of the frosting is cleared out, try to make a horizontal striped candy at the bottom row to activate both of the colour bombs.
- To get a high score, combine and make as many special candies as possible.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,640 points per move for two stars and at least 2,100 points per move for three stars.
- The blockers do not pose much of a threat to earning two and three stars as they can be easily cleared.
- The board is open-spaced after the frosting is cleared. Hence, it is easy to create special candies and huge cascades are possible.
- Two boosters are showcased in this level in recent updates (first time only). If the player is lucky, the player might be able to get one star immediately.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.