Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 32,000 pts|
Level 323 is the third level in Munchy Monolith and the 140th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 single jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies in the lower part of the board are slightly difficult to remove since it is possible to get stuck on the lower sections, as there are no teleporters at the bottom to trigger large, unpredictable cascades.
- Once there are only a few jellies left to clear, they may be hard to clear with a few moves remaining.
- Like all other quadrant levels, they can be slightly difficult as colour bombs cannot be created. However, this level is generally easy.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
- Try to prevent the lower sections from having no moves. This shouldn't be hard with only 4 colours on the board, but try to keep the lower sections alive by manipulating the corresponding upper section first before making a move there.
- If one of the lower sections is stuck, use striped candies to reach the stuck section.
- There are striped and wrapped candies in each quadrant, break the blockers that trap these, then try to combine them together.
- If the lower section is playable, use this section to generate cascades to clear the upper quadrants.
- Since there are only 4 colours, striped + wrapped combinations aren't difficult to make. Use this combination whenever you have the opportunity, especially away from the quadrant's edge.
- In overall, this level can be slightly difficult due to the quadrant board layout. However with the provided boosters and cascades it is generally easy to beat.
- This was the first very hard level without blockers before it was redesigned.
- 32 jelly layers × 1,000 points per jelly layer = 32,000 points