|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 2 |
Level 3237 is the seventh level in Munchy Marsh and the 1,226th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 10 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player only has 10 moves in order to clear all of the jellies. Board space is quite limited; so even with the presence of two candy colours, cascades only come with quite a bit of luck.
- Both the left and the right side of the board will not spawn any candies until the top part of the board is unlocked. Special candies are needed to reach the top blockers, which are quite difficult to create and activate so high up.
- Due to the variability of the board, it may be quite difficult to set up proper special candy combinations. Striped candies on top might accidentally be formed and activated, ruining the player's chances.
- The goal is to create special candies that can unlock the top parts of the board. A colour bomb + colour bomb combination is ideal, but a colour bomb + striped candy combo should do just fine. Your goal is to get at least two regular candies to spawn at the top of the left two boards. Unlocking the middle of the board is the most ideal, as the mystery candies will help you create more special candies. However, liquorice swirls might get in the way. However, unlocking just the right side of the board will help you. Doing so in a minimal amount of moves (if that is possible) will automatically unlock the middle.
- If only a couple mystery candies spawn on the top, try not to activate them until you are confident that more candies will easily spawn. The worst case that happens is that it turns into a candy bomb and that it explodes prematurely.
- Once cascades start in the middle board, only one or two more moves are generally needed in order before explosions galore happens. Items that result from mystery candies are generally useful.
- Do not fret if it takes you quite a few tries. Having luck on your side and multiple tries are the key to solving this monstrosity. Starting boosters, especially if there is a potentially colour bomb + colour bomb combination on the first move will help you tremendously.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
|Element Spawn Notes|