|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 30 : 38|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 3249 is the fourth level in Bonbon Brambles and the 1,228th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 30 single and 38 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bottom two rows of jelly squares are individually separated by candy cane spaces, so none of the candies down there can be matched.
- There are some blockers on the main board. Initially, making special candies is hard, especially with 5 colours.
- Thankfully, bobbers exist on the main board to help with clearing hard-to-reach jellies.
- Clear the jellies on the main board quickly. At the same time, use special candies or combinations to create jelly fish and clear all the jellies.
- This is the first jelly level with the candy cane, as well as the first 5 coloured level with said element and the first level where individual candies are surrounded by candy canes.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.