The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 325 is the fifth level in Munchy Monolith and the 80th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With four ingredients in 25 moves, one needs to be dropped every six-seven moves.
- One ingredient is dropped every six moves, unless the board is cleared of ingredients. If all the ingredients currently on the board have dropped off, it will drop another ingredient before the sixth move.
- There are numerous amounts of marmalade provided on the board.
- 25 moves may be a bit low considering the third point.
- Make as many combinations as possible but at the same time, focus on bringing down each individual ingredient. You want to keep them dropping so clear the chocolate as quick as possible to free up the board.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 120,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points for two stars and an additional 40,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 400 points per move  for two stars and an additional 800 points per move  for three stars.
- The huge amount of chocolate can restrict available board space to create special candies. Fortunately, they are relatively easy to clear with five colours.
- The chocolate spawner is not much of threat to earning three stars, but if you do not break the chocolate quickly enough, you will get fewer cascades.
- Since so many ingredients are required to be dropped in such limited moves, it requires the creation of special candies and their respective combinations. All these give the player plenty of points.
- This level is one of the best levels to get great amount of sugar drops.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.