|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 331 is the eleventh level in Munchy Monolith and the 81st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be difficult to create vertical striped candies on the left hand side of the board to directly bring down the ingredient. Also, chocolate may build up on the left hand side of the board if left untreated, making it difficult to bring down the ingredient.
- There are dead zones: the top two tiles above each row of chocolate spawner.
- Try to save the coconut wheels for the last ingredient or when there are too much chocolate.
- You may even combine the two given wheels for a quick double drop.
- Make as many horizontal striped candies on the right side of the board to help bringing down the ingredients, and try to look up the possibilities of vertical striped candies on the first two rows of the left side of the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|