|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 334 is the fourteenth level in Munchy Monolith and the 145th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 26 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level has an endless amount of 16-move bombs falling from candy cannons.
- The chocolate spawners do not let you clear the jelly easily, but are sometimes helpful in swallowing up the candy bombs.
- It is impossible to create colour bombs in the lower half of the board.
- You should try to combine your colour bomb with a striped candy. Do not waste your colour bomb unless you had no other choice.
- The large amount of candy bombs makes it hard to check which candy bombs are about to explode, so you need to check the bombs that are going to explode in a few moves in every move you pick, and try to find a way to clear them. If necessary, create matches on the top so that colour bombs or striped candy combinations can be created.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as the jellies are relatively isolated.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points. Hence, an additional 76,000 points for two stars and an additional 106,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The chocolate spawners are not much of threat to earning two and three stars.
- There are plenty of candy bombs which will be dropped from the dispensers once the regular candies are cleared and are dispensed at every turn, giving the players many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations or score plenty of points by just regular matching.
- 30 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low three star target score and the mass of candy bombs which are dispensed.
- The past mechanic causes this level to be slightly harder because it is impossible to create any special candy using only candy bombs (regular candy has to be used with candy bombs to create special candy). This was fixed when Pudding Pagoda was released.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.