| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 334 was the fourteenth level in Zany Ziggurat and the 151st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Once a candy is destroyed at the bottom, candy bombs will never stop spawning.
- The chocolate can invade your board.
- There is only one very short moon struck which happens very late.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||1 move|
- If its colour is not on the moon scale, combine the colour bomb with the striped candy on the middle-top.
- Then use the remaining striped candies and make matches at the top to eliminate the jellies. Do not forget to destroy the chocolate.
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is a prime number.
|Element Spawn Notes|