|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
Level 347 was the twelfth level in Moonshot Molars and the 80th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 10 wrapped candies and 2 colour bombs in 50 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 10 wrapped candies and 2 colour bombs are difficult to create in a six-colour level, even given the high number of moves.
- The moon scale can additionally restrict your choice of moves. Fortunately, it is quite stable.
- Moon struck removes two colours, making it very easy to create the required special candies while it is in effect.
- The orders are worth 12,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
|| Very Easy
|| Very Easy
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Make as many colour bombs and wrapped candies as you can.
- When the moon struck effect is released, many special candies will be created through cascades. Collect as many as you can.
- During moon struck, try to combine a colour bomb with a wrapped candy; this will dramatically increase the number of special candies created.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours will cause many moves to be spent to create special candies required during regular moves.
- The order is worth 12,000 points. Hence, an additional 33,000 points for two stars and an additional 58,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The two star score requirement is decreased by 10.00% compared to this level's Reality counterpart, while the three star target score is the same.
- The same number of moves are available as in the Reality version.
- While the frosting is not much of a threat, the chocolate spawner will spawn chocolate once any frosting around it is cleared, making it harder to create the required special candies.
- The open board makes it easier to create the required special candies.
- Moon struck removes candies matching both the colours on the moon scale and lasts for four moves. This makes it much easier to create special candies.
- Once the moon struck ends, it can become harder to create special candies. However, by then, the player will have earned points equal to or over the three star target score.
- The Reality counterpart of this level used to be rated "extremely hard" and the hardest level of its episode. After the change of colour bomb + wrapped candy combination, both levels are much easier.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 12 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 12,000 points
- ↑ (45,000 - 50,000) points / 50,000 points × 100% = -10.00%
- ↑ The huge number of moves required to completely fill up the moon scale can make this less critical.