The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 351 is the first level in Fudge Islands and the 153rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 63 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have 60 moves and 63 double jellies, seven of them in blockers (three in liquorice locks, three in liquorice swirls and one in chocolate), but one mystery candy may help you finish the task.
- The presence of five candy colours can help you complete the level. Most attempts of failing will be off by one jelly remaining.
- The chocolate may fill the bottom half if you are not careful.
- Try to create special candies like colour bombs and striped candies, and even combine them. The mystery candy can help you finish the level but it is not that important. If possible, try clearing the chocolate in your very first move so you do not have to worry about it. In a few tries and with a good board, you will succeed at this level.
- This level's shape is similar to that of level 29.
- The structure of the board looks like level 703 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.