The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 352 is the second level in Fudge Islands and the 86th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The abundance of five-layered icing may limit the matches available. Fortunately, there are only four colours.
- The 12 striped candies may help a little bit to bring down the ingredients.
- There are only 12 moves which makes the level extremely hard, unless if you get Extra Moves or lucky board.
- Bring the ingredients down as far as you can with vertical moves before setting off the marmalade coated striped candy. These are really essential to keep towards the end of the game. However, make vertical striped candy if you aim to shoot the ingredients down to the bottom quickly, or, if that final candy on the bottom is blocking the exit, free a marmalade striped candy and mix it with another striped candy to clear the vertical column your ingredient is stuck in.
- You will not need to worry about the icing on this level. It is there to intimidate you. Just be sure not to swap an ingredient onto an icing column by accident.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.