|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 4 : 33|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 355 is the fifth level in Fudge Islands and the 155th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 37 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is not too difficult as the mystery candies help in removing most of the jelly, and the liquorice swirls are not much of a threat.
- With five candy colours, it is easy to clear the jellies.
- However, it can be difficult to clear the jellies due to the icing.
- Clear the icing and attempt to make colour bomb + striped candy combinations to clear all the jellies on the sides. The mystery candies can help a great deal if they release helpful things.
- This is the only level ending in 5 between level 265 and level 385 that is not somewhat hard or harder.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.