Level 36 is the first level in Chocolate Mountains and the 9th moves level.
To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points in 23 moves.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 5 colours make it easy to create special candies.
- It is possible to fail this level as it may be hard to clear the liquorice locks and icing, reducing the play field size.
- Liquorice locks and icing block the dropping of candies in the bottom.
- The player is required to earn at least 880 points per move.
- Liquorice locks are officially introduced. To widen up the board, focus on clearing liquorice locks because they are the only things that are holding you back the most.
- You do not need to clear all the icing, or all the liquorice locks, just get the points by focusing on creating special candies.
- Special candies, especially colour bombs, work wonders on this level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 680 points per move for two stars, at least 1,170 points per move for three stars, and at least 2,340 points per move for sugar stars.
- The blockers restrict available board space and are hard to clear.
- The board is very big with 81 spaces. Hence, it is relatively easy to create special candies and cascades once most if not all the blockers are cleared.
- The is the first level requiring tickets to access when playing on mobile. Thus, this is the first level which always requires tickets to access.
- This is the first non-tutorial moves level.
- Liquorice locks were prematurely introduced in level 25, 11 levels prior. However, they are officially introduced here, as this episode frequently features liquorice locks.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This is the first such sugar track level, and the first moves level to be such.
- In fact, the sugar track meter is not shown when playing Levels 35 and under.
- ↑ 20,000 points / 23 moves = 869.565 points per move
- ↑ 20,000 points / 30 moves = 666.67 points per move
- ↑ 35,000 points / 30 moves = 1,166.67 points per move
- ↑ Even with only two colour bombs being created can give enough points for two and three stars if used on regular or wrapped candies.