|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 10 : 5|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 360 is the tenth level in Fudge Islands and the 72nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies and 5 wrapped candies in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to create the 15 special candies in only 13 moves.
- If the candy cannons producing candy bombs are opened, the 5-move bombs will cost you moves.
- The mystery candies can help or hinder your process.
- With five candy colours, it is easy to create striped candies and wrapped candies.
- The mystery candies should give you some wrapped candies to help you meet the order, and you should be able to mix the wrapped candies from the mystery candies together to shake up the board if you are struggling with the other orders.
- If you crush through the icing on the far sides at the top, you will end up with candy bombs to deal with, so try to avoid going too deep into the board at the top - although if you need extra room at the bottom to get the combinations, go ahead and crush the icing. Remember to detonate your wrapped and striped candies before you run out of moves, and you can clear the orders for this level in no time.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|