|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 17|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 363 is the thirteenth level in Fudge Islands and the 157th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 17 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is easier, as there are only four colours provided, makes it easier to create special candies and combinations to reach the jellies
- Creating special candy combinations makes it very easy to reach the jellies.
- However, bad things can happen from the mystery candies; for example, chocolate or five-layered icing in the corner of the board can be very hard to get rid of.
- The easiness of the task in this level is negated by the move count itself. With 12 moves, you are forced to clear jellies using special candy combinations, as soon as possible.
- If bad things pop up on the three mystery candies on the bottom right part of the board, the level will be much harder to pass.
- Striped candy + colour bomb combinations are ideal and will remove most if not all of the jellies if you are lucky.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.