|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 367 is the second level in Pudding Pagoda and the 159th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 29 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are all beneath the five-layered icing.
- You may run out of moves if you try to clear the cake bombs first.
- Five colours make it easier to create special candies.
- 29 moves may seem like too few moves to clear the jelly, especially those under the five layer icings.
- There are two ways to finish the level, so be flexible to interchange between them.
- First, clear the cake bombs as soon as possible which will wither the icing away. Make as many combinations as possible to quickly clear the middle of icing as the more space will allow for more combinations.
- Alternatively, if there are not enough special candies created, go straight for the icing, since the most important objective to clear is the jelly underneath them.
- Clear the middle and the cake bombs take care of themselves. If you try to clear the cake bombs you run out of moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.