The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 369 is the fourth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 160th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Clearing the cake bombs may be very difficult as there is limited space for making special candies.
- The wrapped candy in the marmalade is hard to reach due to all the blockers.
- The difficult part of the cake bombs are the quadrants that point towards the marmalade.
- Clear at least one of the cake bombs and you will have a lot more space. Make a special candy that will hit the hard to reach places of the cake bomb.
- Also, a colour bomb would help as well when you use it with a colour that matches the same colour as the marmalade candy. It will set it free and if you use another colour bomb on that colour, you can break those quadrant pieces with it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.