| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 260,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 370 was the fifth level in Candy Kaiju and the 87th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 30 striped candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, there are a mass of candy bombs and it is possible to run out of possible switches.
- Clearing the cake bomb affects the moon scale.
- 30 striped candies may be hard to do in 35 moves.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||2 moves|
- In the first few moves, focus on removing the liquorice locks on the top because they will prevent new candies from coming down.
- Destroying the cake bomb will remove all liquorice locks but might tip over the moon scale.
- Like its Reality counterpart, combining a colour bomb with a striped candy will help fulfil the orders quickly.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.