Level 370 is the fifth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 75th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 striped candies in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bombs have a 19-move timer, which is 1 less than the moves available, so they pose a threat. The spawn rate of the bombs is high.
- Finally, 25 striped candies in 20 moves can be hard to make, as the player needs to make each striped candy in 0.8 moves.
- Fortunately, five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- Make sure to have a striped candy go up vertically to clear one of the top liquorice locks so that candy will drop down.
- Then clear the cake bomb and use striped candy + colour bomb combinations to destroy any other bombs present.
- Additionally, a colour bomb + striped candy is mandatory, because the order calls for 30 striped candies.
- This is the first level where candy bombs are everywhere.
- This is the second level that starts without normal candies. The first one is level 236 and succeeded by level 1394.
- This level has the most starting candy bombs at 77.
- Later, level 4595 has the most bombs possible to spawn, of being able to cover all 81 spaces.
- On iOS, there is a glitch in the target score since on the web, it is 250,000 and on Android or iOS, it is 260,000.
- This is the first candy order level that contains cake bombs.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 15 candy bombs on screen, then the board spawns up to 15 when possible.