| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 373 was the eighth level in Candy Kaiju and the 168th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only jellies are under the three-layered icing, so there is no need to destroy the cake bombs at all. However, if you can reach at least one, it can break a layer off all of the icing on the screen.
- The moon scale is stable.
- The moon struck here is quite long.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||3 moves|
- Clear the three-layered icing because there are jellies underneath all of them.
- Watch out for the moon scale.
- Take advantage of the given mystery candies.
- Its counterpart in Reality was a timed level.
- The counterpart in Reality has five-layered icing, while this level has three-layered icing.