|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 379 is the fourteenth level in Pudding Pagoda and the 78th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 colour bombs in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The lack of space to start with is hard. Plus, the chocolate may take over the board, if blockers are not cleared.
- It can be hard to clear the multilayered frosting, so you should not depend on clearing up the board.
- Focus on creating your own colour bombs rather than trying to reach the one at the bottom. With 5 colours, the task is somewhat simple.
- Destroy the top four multilayered frosting blocks in order to combine the two sides of the board and give you space to create colour bombs.
- Destroying cake bombs helps clearing the frosting quicker and reaching the isolated colour bomb quicker.
- Alternately, you can try and set off the colour bomb early (using properly-positioned striped candies, for example) as you may not be able to reach the bottom of the board in time.
- On mobile, the level becomes significantly easier with the proper Dash boosters, as two colour bombs will already be on the board. All that you'll have to do is obtain just one more colour bomb and the level will be complete.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.