|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 61|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 381 is the first level in Licorice Tower and the 164th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 61 double jelly squares in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bottom most jelly squares and those hidden in the cake bombs can be difficult to reach because of all the cake bomb and liquorice locks that are present in this level.
- Your priority is destroying the cake bombs individually so that you can clear most of the jelly not covered by blockers. Clear the right cake bomb first, as it is typically easier to reach.
- After this, create combinations to clear the rest of the jelly, which should not be too difficult.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 122,000 points. Hence, an additional 63,000 points for two stars and an additional 133,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The layout of the board forces the creation of special candies or their combinations to clear the lower slices of the cake bomb. This in turn gives plenty of points.
- Clearing the cake bomb will remove one layer of jelly from all the jellies which can candies on them, decreasing the possibility of huge point cascades. Moreover, any special candies will also be removed, further decreasing the amounts of points earned through usage of those special candies.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.