The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 382 is the second level in Licorice Tower and the 165th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 double jelly squares in 39 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are located on the peninsulas on the bottom of the board, making them very hard to clear, especially on the left and right side of the board, where making vertical striped candies to clear lots of them in one go is very hard (and nearly impossible on the extreme left and right side of the board).
- Additionally, liquorice swirls ensure that the player needs to blast one area three times, which can be a real nuisance when most jellies on the left and right side are very hard to reach.
- Chocolate spawners will cause the board to be infested with chocolate if the player is too focused in clearing jellies.
- Finally, icing prevents the player from clearing jellies with matches at the beginning of the game.
- In iOS and Android versions, the liquorice swirls are not absorbed by the striped candy + wrapped candy combination, making it impossible to boost your progress should the player be lucky to get vertical striped candies on the centre of the board.
- Try to create a colour bomb + colour bomb combination to clear the liquorice swirls.
- Next, combine the striped candy with the wrapped candy to get rid of any remaining liquorice.
- Finally, create a colour bomb + striped candy combination to finish the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.