| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 12 : 25|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 382 was the second level in Fanciful Fort and the 172nd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single and 25 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are more jellies to deal with than its counterpart in Reality.
- The chocolate spawners can block your way.
- The moon scale is stable.
- There are two 10-move moon strucks which make it much easier to clear the blockers and jellies.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||10 moves|
- Make a striped candy to release the striped and wrapped candy to combine them.
- Combine the striped and wrapped candy to clear 2 columns of liquorice swirls.
- Make special candies during the first moon struck. The same goes to the second moon struck.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.