The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 39 is the fourth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 10th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If the ingredients start on the sides on the boards, it becomes difficult as there is usually less space available on the side, especially the bottom corners.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to get rid of the bottom liquorice locks by clearing one of them, then try to make a horizontal striped candy at the very bottom, then detonate it. Try to clear the middle lock to unlock some space in the board.
- Finally, drop the ingredients to the bottom with the moves that you have left.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination is very effective.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, a two star score is guaranteed and an additional 20,000 points have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 380 points per move for three stars.
- There are liquorice locks on the bottom of the board which require some moves to clear them. Despite this, not all the liquorice locks are required to be cleared as mainly those directly below the ingredients need to be cleared.
- This is the first ingredients level that contains liquorice locks.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 20,000 points / 55 moves = 363.64 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.