| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be or has just been decided.
| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be or has just been decided.
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 to 5 |
Level 3919 is the fourteenth level in Flavour Falls and the 941st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 23 liquorice swirls in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice swirls must be obtained from lucky candies. However, some of the lucky candies are yellow and hard to match.
- If dark chocolate accidently ate lucky candies, you are required to clear the remaining lucky candies, such that the dispenser will start to work.
- The lucky candy cannons will only work if there are no lucky candies remaining.
- The orders are worth 2,300 points. Hence, an additional 17,900 points are required to earn one star.
- Get rid of the chocolates as soon as possible.
- Prepare some special candies to help you.
- This is the only level in Flavour Falls without candy cane fences.
- This is the first level with non-spawning colour lucky candies in licorice locks.
|Element Spawn Notes|