Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
Level 396 is the first level in Polkapalooza and the 171st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate fountain and initial chocolate limit the board size and separate the candy bombs from the top.
- The candy bombs only have 9 moves before they explode, meaning you have to plough through the chocolate heart to reach the bombs.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Quickly remove the chocolate and destroy the bombs as you are doing this.
- Since the chocolate fountain is at the bottom of the board, you should not have much trouble clearing the jelly once the bombs and chocolate is destroyed.
- The chocolate in this level and the chocolate fountain connected forms the shape of a heart.
- The Dreamworld version of level 381 used to have the same layout as this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- 32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 64,000 points