The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 398 is the third level in Polkapalooza and the 172nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares in 39 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is not very easy to clear all the jelly, as they are in an asterisked form, making the corners somewhat hard to reach.
- The amount of icing can make the beginning of the level annoying, although they are easily destroyed.
- The presence of five colours makes it difficult to create special candies.
- All the jellies are again double jellies and is in an asterisk (*) formation.
- 39 moves seem like a lot, but the four corner pieces are the hardest to remove, requiring special candies.
- Try to use colour bombs, striped candies, wrapped candies, or a combination of any of them to clear the corners.
- The icon of this level on the web is different from the actual level in a similar fashion to level 477.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.