The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 52|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 399 is the fourth level in Polkapalooza and the 173rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 52 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls can be annoying but do not pose much of a threat.
- The candy bomb in the middle can be hard to clear.
- The initial and subsequent candy bombs that fall from the candy cannons are super dangerous and must be dealt with.
- The chocolate spawners can make clearing the jellies in the corner much harder.
- However, a colour bomb in marmalade is provided on the board, though protected by four-layered frosting.
- Reaching the candy bomb is your first priority.
- After defusing it, work through the chocolate to get the jellies near both chocolate generators.
- Break through the four-layer frosting to reach the colour bomb and use it wisely. Try combining it with a striped candy if you can.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.