Level 399 was the fourth level in Rambunctious Riffs and the 180th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 52 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The players only has 25 moves to clear 52 double jelly squares, and that is not a lot.
- The moon scale is very unstable which can increase the problem of activating the colour bomb during regular moves.
- The candy bomb is surrounded by liquorice locks, which may cause an early fail.
- You cannot wait for moon struck to clear the 9-move bomb for you because the bomb will explode much earlier.
- Moon struck only lasts for two moves.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
||Moon Struck moves
- Clear the bomb in 9 moves or less.
- Save the colour bomb in marmalade until you need it for instant use.
- Destroy the candy bombs and liquorice swirls when they start spawning from the candy cannons.
- Clear the chocolate to clear the jellies nearby the chocolate fountain.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of the moon struck when it occurs.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 7 moves.
- If there are fewer than 3 liquorice swirls on screen, then the board spawns up to 3 when possible.
- ↑ 52 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 104,000 points