|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 44,000 pts|
|Colours|| 3 |
Level 4000 is the fifth level in Donut Disco and the 458th (22nd jelly-order) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 single jelly squares and collect 44 waffle layers in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Upon successful completion of this level, the player receives a congratulations message from King, and one of each booster type is rewarded freely.
- There are a lot of waffles which, along with the awkward shape of the board, cake bombs and cane cane fences, restrict the board.
- Luckily, there are striped and wrapped candy cannons that can help explode the cake bombs which will clear all the two-layered waffles.
- Most importantly, there are only three colours which makes the level much easier.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
- This is the 4,000th level in Reality.
- The board highlights the 4K, much like how level 3000 is 3K, level 2000 is 2K, and how level 1000 is 1K (formerly a green "M" before its redesign).
- This is the 40th milestone level in the entire game.
- This is also the first jelly-order mixed level to be in the complete thousand.
|Element Spawn Notes|