|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 2 : 44|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 4001 is the sixth level in Donut Disco and the 459th mixed mode level (437th jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 2 single, 44 double jelly squares and collect 3 cherries in 34 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You cannot collect the keys faster.
- Once all the cherries are collected and the board is open you will not have many moves left to clear the jelly so you have to think really carefully about which moves to make to complete the level.
- You cannot use a double colour bomb combo. You need the keys to switch the cherries to their exits.
- Even using colour bombs shall take consideration, since there are enough yellow candies to make them majority, that a colour bomb triggered accidently may ruin the level.
- While you wait for the first key to move along clear the chocolate and as much jelly as you can, but try to save a move on the far left so that you can start to clear the chocolate as soon as it is unlocked.
- As soon as the cherry drops off the conveyor switch it with the yellow candies to collect the cherry and unlock the next row of dark chocolate. Then clear said blocker and wait for the next cherry to repeat the process again.
- The striped candies on the right will clear the jelly at the bottom and if you are lucky the wrapped from their candy cannons on the left will clear the remaining liquorice swirls and jellies.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
|Element Spawn Notes|