| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 35 : 43|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 401 was the sixth level in Rambunctious Riffs and the 181st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 35 single and 43 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cake bombs can be a bit difficult to reach. It can affect the moon scale quite a bit if they are not set off during moon struck.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|17 moves||3 moves|
- Keep an eye on the moon scale and take advantage of when moon struck occurs.
- Make a wrapped + striped candy combination to clear the single jellies.
- Clear the icing and the double jellies when you are given the chance.
- Clear the cake bombs.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.