Level 401 was the sixth level in Rambunctious Riffs and the 181st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 35 single and 43 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cake bombs can be a bit difficult to reach. It can affect the moon scale quite a bit if they are not set off during moon struck.
- The jellies are worth 121,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
||Moon Struck moves
- Keep an eye on the moon scale and take advantage of when moon struck occurs.
- Make a wrapped + striped candy combination to clear the single jellies.
- Clear the icing and the double jellies when you are given the chance.
- Clear the cake bombs.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ (35 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (43 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 121,000 points