|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 80|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 411 is the first level in Soda Swamp and the 178th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 80 double jelly squares in 38 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two-layered icing may be hard to clear, but with five colours it should not be too hard.
- The chocolate can get annoying.
- Similar to other levels, start by breaking the chocolate and destroying the icing. Then, clear the jellies underneath them.
- The jellies cover nearly every spot, so be sure to create special candies and combinations for optimal effect.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful until some of the blockers have been cleared.
- The jellies are worth 160,000 points. Hence, an additional 230,000 points for two stars and an additional 260,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of two-layered icing with double jellies under them. This forces many moves to be spent to clear them. However, they can make it easier to sustain huge point cascades in the long run when the board is opened up.
- Clear the icing in as few moves as possible.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible.
- Toffee tornadoes used to be introduced in this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.