|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 5,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 412 is the second level in Soda Swamp and the 89th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 18 mystery candies in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level should not be too hard since all you need to collect are 18 mystery candies, and 14 of them have been already provided on the board. The difficulty lies in the fact that you must get the last 4 of them manually.
- With 25 moves and five colours, it should be quite easy to clear blockers.
- The striped candies behind marmalade should be helpful.
- The order is worth 1,800 points. Hence, an additional 3,200 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the icing and marmalade. Try to create combos as soon as you can.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours may lower your chance of obtaining high score. However, this point is less critical due to the low two- and three-star target scores.
- The amount of points earned from clearing the candies will likely give more than enough points for two and possibly three stars.
- 25 moves may not gives you a huge amount of points due to sugar crush, and the chance of creating special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- Before Toffee Tornado's removal, this used to be the first candy order level with them.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|