The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 417 is the seventh level in Soda Swamp and the 101st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are candy cannons which will dispense candy bombs on the left frequently. They have 13 moves on them.
- It is very hard to clear the frosting, especially the top ones. However, you do have FOUR coconut wheels to help. They are you only chance of winning.
- At the very least, we don’t have to deal with those Toffee Tornadoes now.
- To have an easier time, try to take the coconut wheels out of the marmalade. Then, use one of them to roll upwards, creating a line of striped candies to hit the coconut wheel at the right. Afterwards, roll it to the left side to reduce the frosting.
- Take care of the bombs. They only allow 10 moves to destroy and constantly drop down in every other move, so get rid of them as soon as possible.
- It is possible to combine a coconut wheel with a special candy, like a striped candy or a colour bomb, to blast the frosting with even more impact.
- Concentrate effort on destroying frostings rather than bringing ingredients down, as they will fall down inevitably from holes in the board and the matches you make.
- This level looked almost completely different from the original version with toffee tornadoes.
- This level is one of the rare levels which was once entirely luck-based to a strategic level.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.