Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Preferred Colours||4 |
Level 4224 is the fourth level in Radiant Reef and the 1112th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 36 toffee swirls in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All toffee swirls must be collected as part of the order.
- As toffee swirls spawn, so do liquorice swirls, adding to the problem of an already-constricted board.
- The first three sugar keys must be collected before the other two may be collected. However, they will turn into regular candies because maximum sugar chest durability is three layers.
- If some liquorice swirls are cleared, more could spawn.
- Four colours make it easier to create special candies. At first glance, it may seem like there are five colours on board due to the red candy being present, but a preferred candy colour arrangement is being used in this level, so no blue candies spawn here. Preferred candies do not become mainstream until after level 9000.
- Only 20 moves are provided.
|Element Spawn Notes|