|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 423 is the thirteenth level in Soda Swamp and the 93rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candy bombs that may eventually fall if the liquorice locks are released can be dangerous, since their timers are only 5 moves.
- The presence of six colours makes it difficult to create striped candies.
- Try to create colour bombs and combine them with striped candies. This will complete most of the requirement and leave you with a decent amount of moves left to complete the remainder.
- Keep chocolate from closing off the top of the board.
- If you get the chance, try to mix a wheel with a striped candy (up to +3 in order) or colour bomb (up to +6). However, do not mix with wrapped candy, since the combination only makes irrelevant wrapped candies.
- Three coconut wheels can help to fulfil the order.
- If one is willing to, switching a wheel to be adjacent to another will complete the job once you mix the wheels.
- This is the only odd-numbered level between level 417 and level 425 never to have been rated extremely hard.
- Currently, it is the first non-ingredient Reality level to have a coconut wheel on board. Dreamworld has it at level 411.
- Before the removal of the toffee tornado, it was level 824.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|