|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 22|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 426 is the first level in Rainbow Runway and the 184th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 22 double jelly squares in 31 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are double jellies under the five-layered icing.
- The chocolate spawner can easily take over if moves do not become available in the middle of the board.
- The icing at the sides and bottom are hard to destroy since the other icings block most candy from getting to them.
- Try to get the jellies right above and below the chocolate spawner, as the chocolate will occupy those spots quickly
- Destroy the icing as fast as you can, paying close attention to the sides and the bottom.
- Keep the chocolate at bay and try to break it constantly. Use combinations to clear the rest of the jelly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.