The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 428 is the third level in Rainbow Runway and the 103rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 8 cherries in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is divided into four pieces, and one box is filled with some chocolate. If you do not quickly enough find moves in that box to remove the chocolate, it will grow and fill the box, making the level almost impossible.
- The ingredients will appear one after another very early, and take some valuable place. There are even liquorice swirls.
- The exit box has some three-layered frosting which make it a bit harder.
- Like all quadrant levels, colour bombs cannot be created.
- If the frosting is not cleared quickly enough, the ingredients may pile up in a whole box, which makes it more difficult to create matches.
- If you have live forever, reset the level until you can make a move in the chocolate box. This will help prevent the chocolate from spreading. With the chocolate out of the way, the level should be much easier to pass.
- The main obstacle is then the frosting. Make as many horizontal striped candies on the left as you can and shoot them through the bottom, ideally combining them with wrapped candies to blast through more. Liquorice is a nuisance but basically harmless.
- This is another primarily level based on luck, so most of it comes down to getting a good board.
- After bringing down one ingredient, bringing down the other seven will be easier.
- Before Dreamworld was removed, many people thought its respective counterpart would be an extremely hard level. It turned out to be easier than in Reality.
- This used to be one of the hardest levels with four colours, along with levels 1142 and 1247. Nowadays, with 15 additional moves, this is no longer the case.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.