| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 429 was the fourth level in Jiggly Gym and the 191st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If the icing at the top is cleared, 6-move candy bombs will rain down.
- The candy bombs' timers have been reduced from 12 to 6.
- The moon scale is unstable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||3 moves|
- Concentrate in making colour bombs and detonating them during moon struck. It is harder to reach the score requirement than to destroy the jellies.
- 6 move bombs will be your main problem in this level's version.