Level 43 is the eighth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 23rd jelly level.
To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is not much difficulty in this one, except the liquorice locks, but with five colours, it is easy to break through them.
- Once you get rid of the liquorice locks, the jelly becomes much easier to reach.
- Shuffles may occur at the start, which may mess up any plans to make special candies at first.
|| Somewhat Easy
|| Somewhat Hard
- All you have to do is to remove as many liquorice locks in as few moves as you can.
- Create and activate a colour bomb to open the board, or combine it with a wrapped candy to destroy the locks within less moves.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This is the first jelly level to have that feature.
- This is chronologically the first level created which was later converted from a timed level to a jelly level.
- This used to be the first web-exclusive sugar track level.