The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 433 is the eighth level in Rainbow Runway and the 47th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 45,000 points in 27 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If the one-layer icing square on each column is broken and candy bombs are allowed to flow in, it can be very difficult to destroy them as they only need eight moves to explode.
- The chocolate spawner makes chocolate a constant threat and annoyance.
- Liquorice swirls can block combinations and also isolate candy bombs, making you unable to reach them.
- If the mystery candies are freed from the marmalade, it could be eaten up by the chocolate.
- With five candy colours, makes it easier to create special candies to score more points.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,420 points per move.
- Stick near the middle and create colour bombs if possible. Combining one with a candy bomb will provide tons of points, and most likely enough to pass the level.
- When this level was a timed level, it was the only timed level ever that had toffee tornadoes prior to their removal.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 45,000 points / 27 moves = 2,407.407 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.