| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 74|
|Target score||: 300,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 433 was the eighth level in Jiggly Gym and the 193rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 74 double jelly squares When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours present, which is more than its counterpart in Reality.
- Once the two and three-layer icing are destroyed, 5-move candy bombs will spawn.
- The jellies below the chocolate spawner can be difficult to reach.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Clear the two and three-layer icing because they have jellies underneath them.
- After clearing the icing, clear the 5-move candy bombs that rain down.
- Clear the chocolate from the chocolate spawner, especially the three jellies underneath it.
- Clear the jellies using special candies.
- Take advantage of the three moon strucks.
- This level's counterpart in Reality was a timed level.
- This level may glitch by freezing the game during the first moon struck.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels which has one more colour than its counterpart in Reality.