| This level is tricky!
This level is rated variable, meaning that the outcomes are completely based on luck.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 250 : 250 : 250|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 435 is the tenth level in Rainbow Runway and the 97th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 250 blue candies, 250 green candies and 250 orange candies in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level requires lots of combinations. Use every move carefully because 13 moves may not be enough. This means you have to collect an average of 60 candies (20 blue, 20 green and 20 orange candies) per move.
- This level may look very hard due to the very low number of moves; however, it is generally quite easy as there are only 4 colours, meaning large cascades can occur regularly, especially after the blockers have been removed.
- This level's difficulty is variable because success heavily depends on getting frequent cascades, which is usually down to luck (even when the blockers have been removed).
- Look for chances to make colour bombs. Do not be afraid to use them on the colours you need, as it will cause huge chain reactions and create tons of special candies.
- Colour bombs and wrapped candy combinations are golden here, even if it removes the colours you need, as tons of candies will fall and cascade.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are ideal, but not until you remove all the blockers.
- You can also hope for the mystery candies to reveal special candies. Or if you have bad luck, they can also produce blockers.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- This the first level with a variable difficulty.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.