| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 64,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 437 was the twelfth level in Jiggly Gym and the 195th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With the buff, there is now three-layered icing next to the chocolate spawners but may not be hard to clear.
- Moon struck now happens once but lasts for 10 moves.
- There are liquorice swirl dispensers on the top right corner of the board, but neither of them work. It is just like Reality level 564.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||10 moves|
- Clear the cake bombs using special candies and keep the chocolate at bay.
- Do not worry about the liquorice swirl candy cannons. Neither of them even work.
- Use your 10-move moon struck to your advantage.
- This is one of the few Dreamworld levels that is easier than its counterpart in Reality.