|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
Level 439 was the fourteenth level in Jiggly Gym and the 112th ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 36 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cake bombs can be somewhat hard to reach, especially since there are more blockers near the bottom in this version.
- The moon scale is unstable, though half the level's moves are spent in moon struck.
- Moon struck happens six times, which makes it easier to create special candies.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
- 5th Start: moves left.
- 5th End: moves left.
- 6th Start: moves left.
- 6th End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Make a striped candy + wrapped candy combination during the first moon struck to destroy the cake bombs. This will cause many cascades.
- Destroy the cake bombs and gain an instant win. Even if you do not want to clear them, switch the ingredients at any direction.
- Keep the moon scale balanced.
- Take advantage of the six moon strucks that occur.
- The ingredient dispensers are malfunctional in this level because all the ingredients needed are in the board at the beginning of the level.
- This level, along with pre-buffed 434, 486, 494, 505, 506, 507, 508, 510, 555, and 567, requires the least number of moves to completely fill up the moon scale, at three moves.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)