|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 441 is the first level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 99th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination and 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Freeing the two colour bombs from the marmalade can be hard, but it is usually possible to make colour bombs on the main board.
- This level is surprisingly easy, given the orders.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- To pass this level, do not worry too much about clearing the marmalade because there are only five different colours of candies. Therefore, it is easier to make colour bombs. Then, once you have made some, try to make a special candy nearby and combine it with the colour bomb.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The orders are worth 10,000 points. Hence, another 120,000 points is needed for 2 stars and 140,000 points is needed for 3 stars.
- This is the eighth level which requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. The first seven are levels 132, 169, 224, 257, 271, 362, and 438.
- This is the third level that requires colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations. The first two are levels 132 and 227.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.