| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 441 was the first level in Starlight Station and the 112th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination and 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all six colours are present, making it harder to create special candies, especially colour bombs.
- The moon scale is slightly unstable, which makes the combinations needed to complete the order unsafe, especially the colour bomb + wrapped candy combination (since there is no way of telling which is the most abundant type of candy present on the board after the first colour is removed). It is highly recommended to complete at least one of the combinations during moon struck, so that you do not need to worry about the second combination knocking Odus down (since you win as soon as the second combination is collected).
- Moon struck only lasts for two moves which limits the safe period in which the combinations can be activated.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||2 moves|
- Do not waste your moves from freeing the two colour bombs. Instead, create colour bombs alone.
- You need to complete at least one order before the first moon struck, or else it will be hard for you to complete the two orders, since six colours are present.
- Always look for possibilities to create colour bombs.
- Activate the colour bomb + wrapped candy order during moon stuck or make it your last order.
- The colour bomb + striped candy may release the colour bombs but destroy them when released.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels which only has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.