| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 445 was the fifth level in Starlight Station and the 114th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The left and rightmost columns do not have ingredient exits, so if ingredients fall into those columns, they must be switched out.
- Fortunately, you are provided with two moon strucks, each charges up for 12 moves and lasts for 3 moves. The first moon struck may even get rid of nasty candy bombs.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|12 moves||3 moves|
- On mobile, you can restart until one, if not both, of the candy bombs matches the colour on left of moon scale.
- This level is very hard, so you will need to clear the icing at the top.
- Do not waste the moves to clear the icing, since the number of given moves is low.
- Break the two liquorice locks at the 2nd column from the right and left and no other liquorice locks. If this happens, the ingredients will slide.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.